Pommes MANDY® Inolov p.b.r.
Presentation of the variety
- Maturity time Between Golden Delicious and Braeburn
- Fruit size Good uniform size (75/80 dominant)
- Attractiveness and Colouring Two-coloured red 1/2 to 3/4, very attractive. Smooth skin without russet, elongated shape
- Storage Good storage potential, 5 months in normal cold
- Gustative quality Good eating quality, sweet, fine, crisp, juicy and firm flesh IR = 12-13° Brix; F=8-10 kg/cm2L’arbre
- Vigour Medium, good branching
- Growth habit Erect, good branching. Easy to grow
- Flowering time Like Golden Delicious
- Disease Resistant to common strains of scab. Average susceptibility to powdery mildew
- Productivity Productive, rapid fruiting
Scab resistant variety suitable for all traditional production areas. Appreciated for its ease of handling, productivity and taste quality.
Specific marketing approach for this variety via the MANDY® trademark.