Pommes GALY® Inobi p.b.r.
Presentation of the variety
Breeder: INRAE & NOVADI
- Maturity time 1 week after Gala
- Fruit size Good size (70/80)
- Attractiveness and color 3/4 to 4/4 deep and bright red
- Storage Good storage capacity (5 months at 3 °C)
- Gustative quality Good eating quality, sweet taste, fine and firm flesh (IR > Gala)
- Vigour Medium, good branching
- Growth habit Open tree
- Flowering time Similar than STORY® Inored, Golden Delicious
- Disease Resistant to common scab strains
- Productivity Very good production potential, regular
Scab resistant variety, particularly interesting for its color and production potential in an early ripening period.
Specific marketing approach for this variety via the GALY® trademark.