Pommes Ariane p.b.r. LES NATURIANES®
Presentation of the variety
- Maturity time At the end of Golden Delicious, harvest in 2 passes
- Fruit size Medium size: essential thinning
- Attractiveness and colouring Very good colouring, 3/4 red, bright, very pronounced lenticels
- Storage Very good, 7 months in a controlled atmosphere. Can be eaten from January onwards.
- Gustative quality Very good, firm, juicy, high sugar content IR= 15-17
- Vigour Vigorous
- Tree habit Erect
- Flowering time 2 days before Golden Delicious, abundant flowering. Strong and early thinning
- Disease Good behaviour to fire blight. Susceptible to rosy apple aphid.
- Productivity Good productivity, no alternation
Variety adapted to the different production areas with a recognized taste quality and good shelf life
Variety subject to a selective distribution network: Link to website: https://www.pomme-ariane.com/