Pommes GARANCE® Lespin p.b.r.
Presentation of the variety
- Maturity time Early October
- Fruit size 65-70mm
- Attractiveness and Colouring red, bicoloured, lenticellate fruit with obloid shape
- Storage Good, 5-6 months in normal cold
- Gustative Quality Very firm, crunchy and rather juicy fruit with a sweet-sour taste and fragrant aromas
- Vigour Medium
- Growth Habit Open, drooping branches
- Flowering time Jonagold time, S-Alleles S02/S24
- Disease Resistant to common strains of scab. Low susceptibility to powdery mildew and woolly apple aphid.
- Productivity Good for organic or low input management, average potential 40T/ha according to GRAB
Variety suitable for organic or low-input farming