Pommes LORY® Inogo p.b.r.
Presentation of the variety
- Maturity time 10 days after Golden Delicious
- Fruit size Good size (70/80)
- Attractiveness and colouring Scab resistant, attractive yellow
- Storage Good potential
- Gustative Quality Sweet taste (Brix: 13-14), dense, firm and juicy flesh
- Vigour Low to medium
- Growth habit Slightly drooping, easy to manage
- Flowering time Rather early
- Disease Resistant to common strains of scab
- Productivity Good productivity and regularity of production
Scab resistant yellow apple with good overall performance in terms of productivity, storage and taste quality.
Specific marketing approach for this variety via the LORY® trademark.